Google+

Sharing Saturday 13-25

Sharing Saturday Button


Wow, where did the week go. I know I feel like I have been on the run all week and in my car all week. The few posts I got up were written last week or at my parents house. Hopefully we can have a restful weekend. Thank you to all the people who shared their amazing ideas with us last week. I have not gotten to visit all of them (the whole being in the car all week), but hope to get to more of them. I hope you will visit them as well.
From True Aim Education
And a Few of My Favorites
1) From April's Homemaking: Happy First Day of Summer and Taking a Micro-Hike -- What a neat way to explore outside!
2) From The Gift of Curiosity: 4th of July Montessori Activities -- Many great ideas with printables to get your child learning while celebrating the 4th!
3) From Loads of Fun, Loads of Love: Peter (and Us) in Blueberry Land -- Love using the book and peg dolls to entertain in the car and give them clues as to where they are headed for a fun family day!
4) From The Good Long Road: Our Special Summer Book Nook -- I love that it is an outdoor book nook and the great activities she did to introduce it to her children!
5) From Little Bins for Little Hands: wonderful Watermelon Sensory Play 2 -- I loved that she used a real watermelon for the sensory play!! I know Hazel would love to do this!
6) From Laly Mom: DIY Fruit Snack Name Favors -- What a great idea for a party or for just a fun snack!
7) From For the Children: 3D Recycled Art with a Technology Twist --I love the process for this one!

Thank you to everyone who shared last week and two weeks ago!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here or earlier this week, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog. 

Photobucket


Featured Button Code:




From Your Hostess:
This week we were very busy visiting family. My sister and nephew are up from North Carolina or I should say were up. My nephew will be staying with my parents for about six weeks, but my sister was just dropping him off. We took advantage of their trip north and spent some time with them (plus we went to a family wedding). So I have not been too active on my blog. Sorry!! But to me family is the most important thing. We did share one of Hazel's FAVORITE Cinderella stories which gives the lesson of point of view and we also extended the story of Lady Winter and Sister Spring from Debbie Ouelett's How Robin Saved Spring with Girl Summer and Madam Autumn.


 
Now for This Week's Party 
 
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) Post the newly updated button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.
Photobucket


4) I would love it if you would follow me on Facebook and Google+
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the party - Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for hosting!
    What a turn out for your sat hop! Love the posts!

    The link I am sharing is not one from this week: I hope linking up a post that is not "new" is okay.

    Be well and thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always fine, Chris! I just like things that haven't been shared here previously. Thank you for sharing with us!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for throwing a party every Saturday. I always enjoy checking out the links.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carrie,thank you for hosting a great party.

    Judy
    Pursuit Of Functional Home.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!