Google+

RHS Floral Colouring Book -- a Relaxing Friday Review

Disclosure: I was sent this book to review free of charge from Quarto Books USA. All opinions in this post are my own. I did not receive any other compensation for this review. I am including links to each item for your convenience but do not receive anything if you purchase them.

This week I have been enjoying coloring in the Royal Horticultural Society Floral Colouring Book. 
https://www.quartoknows.com/books/9780711237711/RHS-Floral-Colouring-Book.html?direct=1


This beautiful book has a floral image from the RHS Lindley Library. Then on the consecutive page there is a place to try coloring a similar image of the same flower(s).
The pictures are fun and the images from the RHS are beautiful. It is hard to match the colors of the flowers and I found the images to color are rather large so I used markers more then pencils or pens.
I found some of the pages a bit overwhelming to finish and certainly not in one sitting. I also got bored trying to copy the images over and over on the pages. However I loved seeing what the flowers should look like.

Now I have to admit that I felt an extra special draw to this coloring book since I have been listening to an audiobook about tea and the Royal Horticultural Society is mentioned often and with high regards. The combination of both this week has been a bit of a serendipity. 
I also have to admit I enjoy coloring all of the flowers. I also love the information about them like their names and information about the prints and who did the originals. 


So if you are looking for a relaxing book with beautiful prints and then coloring pages to create your own version of the print or the flower check out this one!!